April 18, 2020

☆ TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH ☆⁣

On March 6, 2020, I wrote a blog on Entrepreneurship on Instagram. Now I am going to share it here too:

When you start something new, a bright future may be your heartfelt desire. Like when you start as an entrepreneur, you want to make it work, to launch your business as a rocket, SKY HIGH. But... it is so damn easy to get lost in fear. Fear for losing income, fear for approaching potential customers, fear for criticism, fear for failing overall in doing business. You will crash and burn for it.⁣
What you might not realize, it is your mind playing tricks on you. Which story do you tell yourself? What is YOUR story for the future? What if you just take a leap of faith and start working from your passion, your heart, your true intuition? What if you deal from within, using confidence and faith?⁣
"I can earn money with everything I like. I am creative enough to find all kinds of resources to build and generate income. I actually love money and my business is a synonym for just that. I am empowering myself and all people around me to show my talents and gifts to the world, to help them and open up their perspectives. Customers that I choose to work with are people I can trust and who support my work. Criticism means that your are getting there! There are ups and downs; I appreciate all that comes my way: the successes, the lessons, the losses and doing over to create new paths. I am in this world to CREATE, from the heart, and I am confident enough to TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH."⁣
Well, this might be a helping story, ain't it? Even if you don't believe in it just yet, saying it over and over again - out loud, yes, please - just might tip the balance to be successful step by step on your way. ⁣
Don't go into the maze of fear, start believing!