August 24, 2020

◇ ENERGY-GIVERS AND MY FINE-ART PRINT COLLECTION ◇⁣⁣

On Instagram I wrote on July 14th, 2020:

While I am writing this blog, I hear my daughter (almost 7 years old) and her father laughing and chatting. I can hear them through the baby phone, that is still in our living room, although she is not a baby anymore. Inside I am cheering: it is such a joy!⁣⁣

Tomorrow they have their daddy-daughter-day, while I am leaving for a.... [drums]... wildlife hide day! I am sooo excited. Last time was a blast and the weather forecast for tomorrow looks great. I am still working on my energy balance and I have bad lower back pains... so I will go prepared to keep my spirit up and my pains down. I will make it worth it!⁣
What is your blast? Your energy-giver?⁣
Meanwhile, if you are looking for an unique gift for your loved ones or for yourself (yes, YOU!), please check out my fine-art print collection. There is a nice package-deal for 1 limited edition fine-art print of your choice together with a set of 4 high quality glossy fine-art postcards up till August 31st, 2020. If you are curious, please go to https://www.orbica.nl/fine-art-shop/fine-art-print-collection/