October 22, 2020

♧ CHALLENGING TIMES AND MY FINE-ART PRINT COLLECTION ♧⁣⁣

This time a short poem that I just wrote a few minutes ago and I want to share humbly with you, my kind readers:⁣⁣

"Challenging times⁣⁣
⁣⁣
The rain and clouds came out.⁣⁣
Thunder roared and lightning illuminated the sky. Dance, Dance, Dance, in the rain! ⁣⁣
The wasps arose from their hives, ⁣⁣
buzzing in my ear, sniffing on my beer and climbing on my leg. Buzz, Buzz, Buzz, closing in on me!⁣⁣
⁣⁣
A hawk soared through the sky,⁣⁣
Plunged down to the water below, shaking its feathers, touched me with its fierce look. Splash, Splash, Splash, just feel the intense oscillation!⁣⁣
⁣⁣
I love the way the Earth and nature rumbled.⁣⁣
These are challenging times and I couldn't feel more alive than just now. Love, Love, Love, is all it took!⁣⁣
⁣⁣
In all its glory and in all its resonance."⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Copyright Marta Demarteau

Along with this poem I present to you one of my photographs of a Northern Goshawk, a beauty of a female, pausing for just a moment during bathing time. This high quality piece of work can now be ordered as a Fine-art Print. Please go to the link https://www.orbica.nl/fine-art-shop/fine-art-print-collection/ if you are interested!