December 13, 2020

Story winner on Instagram Challenge about "Water" on Photowalk Global

The community of Photowalk Global consists of more than 4000 followers on Instagram, and is growing fast! For me, when a photograph is chosen in a feature, this means free publicity. After all, promoting and advertisements mostly cost an investment, however small or big this may be. This is why I participate in challenges and competitions now and again to get a focus on my photographic work. Call it a highlight or a spotlight to help me speed up my photographic career.

Photowalk Global organized a weekly challenge called "Water". More than 2000 photographs were added from all over the world. The challenge was worked out as a short story of images. The story was finally published on October 30, 2020. 

One of my photographs was chosen in the final story! It shows a red squirrel jumping out of the water, frozen in the captured moment.