December 19, 2020

☆ RISKY BUSINESS AND MY FINE-ART PRINT COLLECTION ☆⁣

Do you ever take a risk in your life? Not knowing what the outcome will be? DARE or SCARE? ⁣

⁣A few months ago I started trading in Gold. Gold is a very risky and volatile market, with high profits and high losses. With the Covid-19 situation the market is even more crazy. You need to learn to trade with a calculated risk and risk management. I made good profits, at first. But then I wanted to do trades for only 15 minutes. The last trade went wrong... I used my complete account balance to catch the free fall of the price of gold. I was still in with my trade, luckily, though not out of the woods yet... fingers crossed. I try to create a new stream of income to become (financially) free.⁣ Eventually I kept the money through this trade.
Do you ever take a chance? Knowing there is a lot at stake? To take a risk to become (financially) free? To get a success after hitting some big bumps? ⁣
Even in my photography, risk is always just around the corner. From the wildlife hide I saw a big female Northern Goshawk coming into the scene. I decided not to take photographs straight away with the shutter making noise or me moving with my lens behind the mirroring glass of the hide. I wanted her to feel absolutely comfortable. The risk I took was that she might take wing, scared of anything else happening, leaving me without any photographs of her. But I knew if I waited it out, to make her feel relaxed, I might get rewarded with fenomenale photographs of her bathing in the green illuminated scene. I took the risk and got rewarded BIG time!⁣
Waiting it out takes guts and is not for the faint-hearted, though sometimes it can bring in high profits and huge rewards. It doesn't mean to go into a situation blindfolded. You need to assess beforehand if it is worth it, calculate time and money involved, get to know the business and fully knowing that you might loose as well...⁣
In the image overview with this post, one of the bathing hawk photographs is included. This and the other works in the image overview can now be ordered as a Fine-art Print. HAPPINESS on your wall! If you are interested, please go to the link https://www.orbica.nl/fine-art-shop/fine-art-print-collection/