March 04, 2021

□♤♡ THE ABSOLUTE ♧◇○

...truth is, I haven't been sharing a blog about my last two wildlife hide days. I actually got stuck in the lockdown and I was working my ass off on my business! Yes! While part of the world sleeps and another part of the world is figuring out how to get out of the precarious situation of the pandemic, business goes on relentlessly. 

So what am I up too, really? Well... I am working hard on my second collection of Fine-art prints! Release date: I am aiming for the second week of March. AND an e-book is coming up about wildlife photography! Following leads for my company, advertising, administration and publishing my end project of the mentorship program on nature photography.

Meanwhile, a cold wave of winter touched my home country in February and I LOVE snow and ice. I got greatly distracted by the polar circumstances! Though the wildlife hide days in December 2020 and January 2021 were stunning with golden light, with my beloved squirrels and with a grey heron hunting about 2 meters away from me. This happened just before the snow front came in with a blow. I must not forget! And so much images to process. I will enjoy these moments over and over again. THE ABSOLUTE. Yes.