March 02, 2021

New energy to radiate in your home

Do you sometimes feel EMPTY? No energy to keep you going? It partly depends on what you surround yourself with. Like an empty wall, all is mostly just one color or pattern. To boost your decoration you might enjoy new prints on your wall, high quality prints, to make you smile when all seems empty. Like this burrowing owl under the rainbow, of which a National Geographic editor once told me: "This frame immediately made me laugh when I first saw it... I love the owl's 'grumpy' expression as it's surrounded by one of nature's greatest beauties, a rainbow! I need to smile every time I see it". And YES, this is what happens when you surround yourself with fun, colorful or graphic, mind blowing images. New ENERGY to radiate in your home or office.

https://www.orbica.nl/fine-art-shop/fine-art-print-collection/