February 28, 2021

◇▪ BIRTHDAY PARTIES AND MY LIMITED EDITION FINE-ART PRINT COLLECTION ▪◇⁣

I wrote this on my Instagram page on August 30, 2020:

My daughter will be 7 years old tomorrow... her Birthday! Due to the pandemic there are strict rules about family gatherings: 6 persons tops in a room or garden, and respecting 1.5 distance from each other. This means we have more parties and appointments instead of one big party!⁣

This morning is a gloomy morning. We are expecting my family members in the afternoon for a Birthday visit, hoping the weather will improve. Yesterday we had a small party at my sister-in-law, at her new appartement, sitting outside in the warmth of the Sun. She has a lot of rooms AND walls. I made a joke: "You have plenty of walls! You might need some decoration? ...". She knows I am selling Limited Edition Fine-art Prints as wall decoration, so she smiled greatly at my joke. "Oh yes, of course I want a real Demarteau on my wall!".⁣
In the image overview you can see four of my personal creations. Birthday or no Birthday, they ALWAYS look bright and vivid on a wall! These works can now be ordered as a Fine-art Print. If you are interested, please visit the following link: https://www.orbica.nl/fine-art-shop/fine-art-print-collection/